Light and Yummy Pasta Salad
If you want to double this recipe, use two packages of pasta and use as much extra vegetables as suites your taste. I find that a double recipe usually doesn't need two bottles of dressing.
I've made this for BBQs, potluck lunches, family gatherings and sports banquets, and I've never had leftovers.
How to Make Light and Yummy Pasta Salad
- Boil pasta approximately 10 minutes
- As pasta is boiling, chop cucumber, bell pepper and onion
- Once pasta is tender, drain and rinse with cool water
- In a large pasta bowl, combine all produce and pasta
- Slowly add Italian dressing to pasta, tossing pasta as you add the dressing
- If making pasta the night before, reserve approximately one quarter of the dressing and add it to the pasta just before serving
- This should be stored in a covered container in the the refrigerator