Lemon Galic Cauliflower
The lemon zest brightens up the flavors of the cauliflower and the cheese and chive are the icing on the cake so to speak. This is such a treat and well worth the time spent making it.
You can change up the chives for onion if you wish.
- large head of cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 clove
- small bunch of chives
- zest of one lemon
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan
- pinch of fine grain sea salt.
How to Make Lemon Galic Cauliflower
- 1Clean and cut cauiliflower into tiny trees making sure the pieces are equal in size so thye cook at the same time. Rinse under water and set aside. Mince garlic.
- 2Heat the olive oil and fine grain salt in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add the cauliflower and stir until the florets are coated. Wait until it gets a bit brown on the bottom, then toss the cauliflower with a spatula. Brown a bit more and continue to saute until the pieces are golden - takes about six minutes. In the last minute stir in the garlic.
- 3Remove from the heat and stir in the chives and lemon zest and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.