Kit's Easy Layered Veggie Bake
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare1
- 1 pkg
- stove top stuffing chicken mix
- eggs, divided
- 1- 1 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese & monterey jack cheese
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 pkg
- frozen spinach, thawed & drained
- 1/2 c
- red pepper, strips
- tomatoes, sliced
How to Make Kit's Easy Layered Veggie Bake
- 1Heat the oven to 400F.
- 2Prepare the stuffing as directed on the package. Add 1 egg & mix well. Press into the bottom of a greased 9 inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- 3In a large frying pan.Cook & stir onions for about 5 mins or until tender. Remove from the heat, stir in the spinach. Spoon half over the cheese layer in the dish. Top with the peppers. Cover with layers of remaining cheese & spinach mixture.
- 4Beat remaining eggs, pour over ingredients in baking dish. Top with tomatoe slices.
- 5bake for about 35 to 40 mins or until center is set.
- 6Special Tip: Refrigerate any leftovers.No need to reheat leftovers before serving next day.