Kit's Easy Layered Veggie Bake
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
1 pkgstove top stuffing chicken mix
1- 1 1/2 ccheddar cheese & monterey jack cheese
1 mediumonion, chopped
1 pkgfrozen spinach, thawed & drained
1/2 cred pepper, strips
How to Make Kit's Easy Layered Veggie Bake
- Heat the oven to 400F.
- Prepare the stuffing as directed on the package. Add 1 egg & mix well. Press into the bottom of a greased 9 inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- In a large frying pan.Cook & stir onions for about 5 mins or until tender. Remove from the heat, stir in the spinach. Spoon half over the cheese layer in the dish. Top with the peppers. Cover with layers of remaining cheese & spinach mixture.
- Beat remaining eggs, pour over ingredients in baking dish. Top with tomatoe slices.
- bake for about 35 to 40 mins or until center is set.
- Special Tip: Refrigerate any leftovers.No need to reheat leftovers before serving next day.