★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- green beans (frozen) or 1lb (fresh)
- 2-3 clove
- fresh garlic or 2 tblsp jarred
- 6-8 slice
- sundried tomatoes diced
- 1 dash(es)
- of jarred crushed red pepper sauce ( optional)
- 3 Tbsp
- light olive oil
How to Make Killed Green Beans
- 1In a frying pan combine the oil and garlic. Heat till the garlic smell is strong.
- 2Then add tomatoes and crushed red pepper. Heat for approximately 2 minutes
- 3Add green bean and toss mixture until beans and oil are mixed. Heat till beans become BRIGHT.
- 4Put in a bowl and serve immediately