How to Make Italian Brussels Sprouts
- 1Remove brown ends and yellow leaves of Brussels and cut in half, lengthwise.
Put Brussels in a bowl of water and microwave for 7 minute, drain.
- 2While they are draining add oil to pan at medium to medium high heat and allow to heat.
- 3Add garlic to hot oil and cook until it just begins to brown.
- 4Add Brussels back to pan and sprinkle with a good amount of Italian seasoning and salt to taste.
- 5Toss to coat well and cook until Brussels just begin to brown.
- 6Serve and enjoy while hot