1 mediumhead cauliflower, broken into flowerets
2eggs, well beaten
1 can(s)diced tomatoes
1 tspchopped oregano
1 Tbspromano cheese, grated
1 can(s)cheddar cheese soup
How to Make Italian Baked Cauliflower
- Place flowerets in saucepan with 2 cups salted water and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Drain cauliflower well and place in 2 quart casserole dish.
- Place beaten eggs and canned tomatoes in a bowl and beat to blend. Pour over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle oregano and cheese over top.
- Place dollops of cheese soup evenly over top.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes, uncovered.