this is an ethnic Indian dish
i do not like spicy foods, so i leave out the chilies...go with your taste buds
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- oil for frying
- pinch of cumin seed
- pinch of mustard seed
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- one onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- one medium cauliflower, cut into flowerlets
- 2 tsp red chili powder (or 3 chopped green chilies)you can make this as spicy or not spicy at all with this ingredient>>>>use for your taste buds
- salt and pepper
- chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
How to Make INDIAN CAULIFLOWER
- 2Sprinkle ground turmeric and add the cauliflower. Stir fry for another 2 minutes to coat the vegetable.
Add the chili powder or chilies, salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Cover the pan and cook until cauliflower is soft. Stir occasionally. Toss cilantro on top when ready to serve.