How To Make Good Asparagus
How to Make How To Make Good Asparagus
- 1First, NEVER use canned or frozen asparagus; only fresh tastes good.
- 2Second, BREAK off woody tips of asparagus by holding the stalks in the middle with one hand and at the cut end with the other hand, and bend until the stalk snaps. Do these one at a time for best results.
- 3Third, FIND a microwave dish that fits the asparagus close to perfectly, so you don't have to bend the stalks. Add 3 tablespoons water and COVER the dish.
- 4MICROWAVE on high power 3 to 4 minutes, depending on how much asparagus you have and how hot your microwave oven cooks. Recommended times are 4 minutes for up to 750 watt ovens and 3 minutes for ovens 1000 watts or greater.
- 5SERVE immediately with honey-mustard dressing (Marzetti's is best). REMEMBER asparagus is a finger food; just pick It up, dip it in the dressing, and eat it. DELICIOUS!