HERBED SPINACH PASTA
- 6 oz
- uncooked pasta (penne, spirals, or macaroni)
- 1/2 medium
- onion, sliced
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp
- dried basil
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 medium
- red, yellow, or green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 can(s)
- (13.5 oz.) delmonte leaf spinach, well drained
How to Make HERBED SPINACH PASTA
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 2Cook onion, garlic, and basil in oil in skillet until onion is tender. Add pepper strips; cook 3 minutes. Stir in spinach; heat through.
- 3Toss with pasta and top with Parmesan cheese if desired.