Herbed Green Beans
1 lbgreen beans, trimmed
1 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
2 tspolive oil, extra virgin
1/2 tsprosemary leaves, finely crushed
1/2 tspthyme, leaves
1/4 tspkosher salt
1/4 tspblack pepper, ground
How to Make Herbed Green Beans
- Over medium high heat,in a medium saucepan, add beans and enough water to cover; cover with a lid and bring beans and water to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 4 to 6 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Drain. Return beans to saucepan.
- Toss with vinegar, oil, rosemary, thyme, kosher salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.