Grilled Vegetable Kabobs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 c
- hot cooked brown rice
- 1/2 c
- low calorie Italian dressing
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh parsley, minced
- yellow squash, cut in 1 1/2" pieces
- 8 small
- boiling onions
- cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp
How to Make Grilled Vegetable Kabobs
- 1Combine salad dressing, basil and parsley, cover and chill.
- 2Alternate squash, onions, tomatoes and mushrooms on 8 skewers.
- 3Grill kabobs over medium coals 15 minutes or until vegetable are tender, turning and basting with dressing.
- 4Serve 2 kabobs over 1/2 cup of hot rice.