Grilled Tomato Salad
- 1 pt
- cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 c
- fresh raw spinach
- feta cheese or goat cheese
- green onion, cut into 1/2 inch lengths
How to Make Grilled Tomato Salad
- 1Heat grill to high.
Wash tomatoes and spinach and dry.
Remove stems on spinach and set aside, covered with a damp paper towel.
- 2In a medium bowl mix olive oil,salt and pepper then add tomatoes and coat well.
- 3Put tomatoes on the grill (use a cage if your grill rack has wide spaces)
Close grill and wait 2 minutes then turn tomatoes. After 2 minutes remove from grill.
- 4In medium bowl add tomatoes and spinach, stir. Add crumbled cheese and green onion then gently mix. Serve right away!