Grilled Portabello Mushrooms
- 1 to 4 or how ever many you would like to grill, portabello mushrooms
- 1 pack of grillmates marinade
How to Make Grilled Portabello Mushrooms
- 2For this particular recipe the directions are all the same.
1/4 cup of oil
1/4 cup of water
2 tbls of cider vinger (any kind of vinger will do)
- 3Slice the mushrooms lenght wise 1 inch 1/2 thick, place them in a gallon zip lock bag with the marinade close and put in the fridge for about 1 hour ( I marinaded mine for about 4 hours) Then place them on a greased grilling pan, on the grill at low to medium heat for about 20 mins or so. They grill up so nice and juicy, You would think you were eating steak, they are the best and I will be having alot more in the furture. ( You can marinade any king of vegetable that you would like. Try some zuchinni, That was really good to).
- 4You could also take this mushrooms straight off the grill and dress them up on a bun with all condiments, such as tomatoes, lettuce, onions all those goody's that would make a great veggie burger. I have had this veggie burger and it was fantastic, so by all means try some they are awesome!!!!