☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, softened
- 3 oz
- soft goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- herbes de provence
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ears corn in husks
- 1 tsp
- lemon zest, grated
How to Make Grilled Corn with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- 1Mix butter, cheese, herbes de Provence, garlic, zest, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
(Can also be put in plastic wrap and formed into cylinder and chilled, then sliced for serving.)
- 2Peel back corn husks and discard silks; replace husks and soak ears in water 30 minutes.
- 3Heat a charcoal grill or set a gas grill to high; bank coals or turn off burner on one side.
- 4Grill corn on cooler side of the grill until husks are slightly charred and kernels are tender, 5–10 minutes.
- 5Peel husks and smear with butter.