Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 75 53%
Total Fat 8.3 g 12%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g 20%
Cholesterol 17.7 mg 5%
Sodium 760.8 mg 31%
Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g 4%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g 23%
Sugars 7.3 g 29%
Protein 4.9 g 9%
How to Make Grilled Cabbage
- 1Cut cabbage into four wedges.
- 2Place each wedge on a piece of doubled heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- 3Spread cut sides with butter
- 4Mix spices together in a small container and sprinkle all of the mixture equally over each wedge.
- 5Wrap bacon around each wedge.
- 6Fold foil around cabbage, sealing each wedge tightly.
- 7Grill cabbage, covered, over medium heat for 40 minutes or until the cabbage is tender, turning twice.