How to Make Green Beans With Balsamic Butter
- 1combine the onions, garlic and vinegar in a small saucepan.
- 2cook on medium, stirring frequently for 5-7 minutes, or until most of the vinegar is reduced into a thick syrup and has been absorbed by the green onions. remove from heat and set aside.
- 3bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. while the water is coming to a boil, combine the vinegar/onion mixture and the butter. set aside.
- 4when the water begins to boil, add the green beans.
- 5cook for 3-5 minutes or until the beans float to the top and are bright green. drain.
- 6toss in the balsamic butter and serve immediately.