GREEN BEANS IN ONION SAUCE
Photo by: Lets.eat
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 pkg
- (16 oz.) frozen french-cut green beans or
- 2 can(s)
- french-cut or regular-cut green beans
- 2 Tbsp
- dry onion soup mix
How to Make GREEN BEANS IN ONION SAUCE
- 1If using frozen beans, in a medium saucepan add enough water to cover bottom of pan. Add 2 tablespoons onion soup mx. Bring to a boil; add package of green beans. Stir and cover. Reduce heat to a low simmer and simmer gently for 7-9 minutes or until heated through.
- 2If using canned green beans, pour enough liquid from the can/s to cover the bottom of the pan. Proceed as directed above, but drain the remaining green beans before adding.
- 3When heated through, remove from heat, stir and serve. A sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese may be added for garnish.