★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- 1/4 medium
- red onion
- coarse salt and pepper to taste
- english cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium
- tomato, cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 Tbsp
- extra-virgin olive oil and fresh lemon juice
How to Make Vegetable Couscous Salad
- 1Cook 1 cup couscous according to package instructions. I a medium bowl, combine cooked couscous, 1/4 medium red onion, thinly slices, 1/2 English cucumber, halved and thinly sliced, 1 medium tomato, cut into 1/2 inch wedges, 2 tablespoons torn fresh mint leaves, and 1 tablespoon each extra virgin olive oil and fresh lemon juice. season to taste with coarse salt and ground pepper.
- 2Can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days.