Green Beans and Leeks
If you are not a green bean lover these green beans will definately change your mind. The olive oil infused with the leeks becomes a savory coating over the beans, and the dill weed just adds to the flavor. Topping it off with feta cheese takes these beans to the top of the chart.
Set your holiday table with Green Beans and Leeks.
How to Make Green Beans and Leeks
- 1Slice the leek lenghtwise and chop into 1/2 inch pieces. Cut the green beans into 1 inch segments.
- 2In a large skillet over medium high heat add a splash of olive oil enough to coat the bottom of the skillet.
- 3Add the salt and the pieces of leek and stir until they are golden and crisp. Stirring often for about 8 minutes
- 4Stir in the dill so that it is distributed and then the green beans and cook for a few minutes. Green beans will brighten up.
- 5Serve immediately with feta cheese on top.