Green Beans and Feta
Feta cheese and green beans, delicious vegetable dish, enjoy!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, or as needed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
How to Make Green Beans and Feta
- 1Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir red bell pepper and garlic into hot oil; season with salt and black pepper. Cook and stir until the bell pepper is tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 2Stir green beans with the red bell pepper. Pour white wine over the green bean mixture. Place a cover on the skillet and cook until the green beans are tender, about 10 minutes.
- 3Stir the green bean mixture. Sprinkle feta cheese over the mixture. Replace cover and continue cooking until the feta softens, about 3 minutes.