Green Bean Casserole with Parmesan
Rose Mary Mogan
- 2 can(s)
- 15 1/2 oz. cut green beans or french style green beans, drained
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese, ( i like to use fresh grated)
- 1/8 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 c
- evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 c
- french fried onion rings
How to Make Green Bean Casserole with Parmesan
- 1Combine soup, parmesan cheese, milk pepper and worcestershire sauce in a medium size bowl. Mix well. Add drained green beans to soup mixture, and 1 cup of onion rings and stir gently to mix.
- 2Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish. Bake in preheated 350 degree F. oven for 25 minutes. Then top with remaining onion rings and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- 3We make this casserole all year round, we don't wait just for the holidays.