1 largehead cauliflower (about 3 pounds)
1/4 call purpose flour
1 ccrumbled feta cheese
·salt and pepper, to taste
·paprika, for garnish
How to Make Greek Cauliflower
- Wash and separate cauliflower into florets and cook in a large saucepan in boiling water until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and arrange in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a saucepan, melt butter; add flour and stir over high heat until browned slightly. Add milk and cook, stirring, until thickened. Add cheese; cook until cheese is melted.
- Slightly beat eggs in small bowl. Whisk in 1/2 cup of the hot cheese sauce into eggs, to temper.
- Whisk egg mixture gradually into the remaining cheese sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour over cauliflower and sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 15 minutes, until bubbly.