Greek Butter Bean Casserole
- 1 medium
- brown onion finely diced
- 3 clove
- 15 ml
- good quality olive oil
- 2 can(s)
- butter beans,well drained
- handful fresh oregano leaves,coarsely chopped
- handful fresh parsley leaves,coarsely chopped
- thyme sprigs,leaves stripped
- mls salt
- mls rosemary and olive seasoning
- 1 can(s)
- diced tomotoes
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Greek Butter Bean Casserole
- 1preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius gas setting.
- 2heat olive oil and gently saute onion and garlic.
- 3add remaining ingredients,stir to combine.
- 4transfer the onion,garlic mixture into an oven proof glass casserole dish.
- 5cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- 6serve ladle full into shallow bowls and serve with fresh crispy Portuguese rolls to mop up the juice while enjoying the meal.