Greek Butter Bean Casserole
1 mediumbrown onion finely diced
15 mlgood quality olive oil
2 can(s)butter beans,well drained
1handful fresh oregano leaves,coarsely chopped
1handful fresh parsley leaves,coarsely chopped
3thyme sprigs,leaves stripped
5mls rosemary and olive seasoning
1 can(s)diced tomotoes
·fresh ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Greek Butter Bean Casserole
- preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius gas setting.
- heat olive oil and gently saute onion and garlic.
- add remaining ingredients,stir to combine.
- transfer the onion,garlic mixture into an oven proof glass casserole dish.
- cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- serve ladle full into shallow bowls and serve with fresh crispy Portuguese rolls to mop up the juice while enjoying the meal.