- 2 pkg
- frozen chopped broccoli (10 oz.boxes)thawed
- 10 oz
- can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 Tbsp
- grated onion
- 2 large
- 1 c
- sharp cheddar cheese,shredded
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- bread crumbs
- 1/4 c
- melted butter
How to Make Gourmet Broccoli
- 1heat oven to 350^. Butter or grease a large casserole.
Cook or steam broccoli until tender. Drain well. Combine soup, onion, eggs,cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl.
- 2Place a 1/2 of the cooked broccoli in the casserole dish and then cover with 1/2 the mushroom sauce. Repeat with remaining broccoli and sauce.
Combine the dry bread crumbs with the melted butter and stir to moisten evenly. Sprinkle on top of sauce.
- 3Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and bread crumbs are golden brown.