Garlic Spaghetti Squash
How to Make Garlic Spaghetti Squash
- 1Get your spaghetti squash from the garden (or grocery store). Cut the ends off. Then cut in half so that you have two long halves. Scoop seeds out and discard.
- 2Take one of the halves and put in microwave for 3-5 minutes. Be careful when removing. Repeat for the second half of the squash that was remaining.
- 3While your second half of the squash is cooking take two forks. Use one fork to hold your squash upright while you take the other fork and scrap up and down. This creates the spaghetti effect.
- 4In a large non-stick sauté pan heat canola or olive oil, butter (as much as you prefer), minced garlic, and onions (as much as you prefer).
- 5Add spaghetti squash. Stir and cook until done (about 5 minutes). Add salt and pepper to taste. Add pinches of parsley flakes (as much as you prefer). Top off with spaghetti cheese and enjoy.