Garden vegetable basil salad
- 1 lb
- fresh green beans, snipped
- ripe tomato, peeled and cut into wedges
- small cucumber, sliced or diced
- green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c
- fresh basil leaves, slivered (or 2 tablespoons dried)
- 2 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1/3 c
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- virgin olive oil
- dresh corn on the cob, cut from the cob
How to Make Garden vegetable basil salad
- 1You can use any veges you like with this. This recipe was what I had on hand. Get creative with it and add everything you like!
- 2Blanch the green beans until tender crisp.
- 3Add all veges and basil together and toss to mix.
- 4FOR THE DRESSING/MARINADE:
Whisk together, mustard,vinegar and sugar. Add oil slowly, whisking until slightly thickened and well blended.
Pour over veges and toss to coat well. Seal ans refrigerate until serving time.