Fried Sweet Potato Tidbits
1/2 cpancake mix (i use bisquick)
1 1/4 cmilk (needs to be thin, if not thin enough add more milk)
1 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tspcayenne pepper (optional)
2 largefresh sweet potatoes
·deep frier or fry daddy
How to Make Fried Sweet Potato Tidbits
- Mix first 7 ingredients together, make sure batter is thin, if not thin enough add a little more milk.
- Cut sweet potatoes into thin fries and then into short pieces.
- Add sweet potatoes into your batter, and stir till well coated.
- Drop by spoonfuls into hot deep frier. When deep golden brown in color dip onto paper towel to drain excess oil. Let cool for about 10 min then enjoy.
- I serve mine with Ranch Dressing or Honey.