★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 bag(s)yellow corn 16 oz bag
3 Tbspsugar or honey
1/3 cheavy cream
1/2 tspblack pepper
How to Make Fried Cream Corn
- In large skillet over medium heat melt 4 tablespoon of butter.
- When butter is foamy add the corn stirring to coat with the butter.
- Cook stirring frequently for 1 minute.
- Add sugar or honey and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Increase heat to high and add heavy cream. Continue to stir so corn won't stick to pan.
- Add salt and pepper. Cook corn until most all of the cream has absorbed about 5 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and serve.