★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 bag(s)
- yellow corn 16 oz bag
- 3 Tbsp
- sugar or honey
- 1/3 c
- heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Fried Cream Corn
- 1In large skillet over medium heat melt 4 tablespoon of butter.
- 2When butter is foamy add the corn stirring to coat with the butter.
- 3Cook stirring frequently for 1 minute.
- 4Add sugar or honey and cook for 2 minutes more.
- 5Increase heat to high and add heavy cream. Continue to stir so corn won't stick to pan.
- 6Add salt and pepper. Cook corn until most all of the cream has absorbed about 5 minutes more.
- 7Remove from heat and serve.