Fresh Grilled Veggies
- 6-8 cups of chopped veggies - broccoli, red & yellow peppers, celery, red onions, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 c
- olive or canola oil
- 1/4 c
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- pinch of sugar
- 1 tsp
- italian seasonings (or a mix of oregano, parsley, basil)
- chopped fresh basil or 1 tbs of dried basil
- parmesan, salt, pepper
How to Make Fresh Grilled Veggies
- 1Whisk together the oil, vinegar, & seasonings (not parmesan). Salt the veggies well (I used sea salt).
- 2Pour dressing mix over veggies & stir well. Wrap in bunches in foil packets & grill for about 10-15 mins. Don't overcook -- you want them nice & crunchy!
- 3Add black pepper & parmesan on top. These are good hot, cold, or at room temperature, which I prefer.