Fresh Green Bean Bacon Bundles
- 1 1/2 lb
- fresh green beans
- 1 lb
- bacon or turkey bacon, uncooked, cut in half
- 2 tsp
- water to blanche the green beans
How to Make Fresh Green Bean Bacon Bundles
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cover cookie sheet with foil. If u have a rack to fit cookie sheet put it on top.
- 2Prepare green beans by snipping the ends off but leave them whole. Place in saucepan and add water and salt. Cover with lid & bring to boil. Cook 5 min. Rinse with cold water until cooled off. Dry off with towel. Slice each bacon piece in half. Wrap a bundle of green beans(6-8) with a piece of bacon. Lay on rack bacon end down.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes. Turn on broiler and broil until bacon is crispy. Turn over with tongs and broil another 5 minutes. The bacon flavors the green beans so much, you need nothing else on them. Enjoy!.