Faux Mashed Potato Patties
How to Make Faux Mashed Potato Patties
- The mashed califlower that I made the day before had the following ingredients and directions;
- Steam the califlower until tender and remove and cut the califlower off into a bowl. Using a potato masher,mash up the califlower then and add the butter, evaporated milk and salt and pepper.. Keep mashing until of a smooth consistancy ( can run it through a blender but I didn't)
- Next step to make the patties:
Add the diced onions,egg and instant potatoes and mix well.
- Heat the skillet and add some olive oil to cook the patties in.. add califlower mixture by heaping tablespoonful. Cook on one side and when golden turn over and brown the other side.
- When cooked place in a paper towel covered pan and then in the oven preheated at 200 degreees to keep warm as you cook the rest of the patties. These were great with the leftover meatloaf.