I like using the pre-cut mixed in with what I chop myself, because there are two different textures; what I chop myself is crispy, a little thicker, and the pre-cut is thin. It comes out to be a good balance.
- bag pre-cut coleslaw cut cabbage and carrots (i used fresh express)
- green cabbage head
- red cabbage head
- heaping tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 pkg
- vegetable soup mix (i used knorr vegetable recipe mix)
- handful fresh dill
How to Make Fantastic Coleslaw
- 1Empty pre-cut coleslaw into collander and rinse thoroughly.
- 2Wash carrot and cabbage heads. Pat dry.
- 3Put pre-cut coleslaw into a big bowl. Finely slice up the cabbage and add to bowl.
- 4Clean carrot with a vegetable peeler. Rinse peeler. Use peeler to peel carrot slices into coleslaw bowl.
- 5In a separate bowl, mix together the mayo and vegetable soup mix. Then incorporate that into coleslaw bowl.
- 6Add salt, pepper and dill, mix, taste, add more salt / pepper if you need to.
- 7Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- 8Top with fresh chopped dill. Enjoy!