☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)garbanzo beans, rinsed & drained
1 tsporegano, dried
1/4 ccilantro, fresh
1/4 cparsley, fresh
1 tspolive oil
2 cvegetable or canola oil for frying
How to Make Falafel
- Put the garbanzo beans in a food processor, pulse a few times...just to the consistency of loose bread crumbs...NOT mushy.
- take out and place in a bowl.
- add the rest of the ingredients( except the 2 cups of oil) and also pulse till well combined..
- mix together with the garbanzo beans and refrigerate at least an hour.
- form into small balls and gently press, fry on med-high for about 2 mins per side...until golden brown.
- serve warm in pita bread with tomatoes, lettuce and Tzatziki sauce ( look for recipe here).