- one med eggplant, can use as many as you need
- one small can(s)
- pizza sauce or can make your own
- 1/2 c
- olive oil
- 1/2 lb
- grated mozzerella cheese
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
- sprinkle oregano
- salt and pepper if you want
How to Make egg plant pizza
- 1wash and slice eggplant with skin on into 1/4 slices
spray a cookie sheet and place the slices on the pan, it is okay if they are touching
If skin is not to your liking you can remove it.
- 2add a thin coat of oil on each slice and a this coat of pizza sauce. place in the oven and bake about 15 minutes
- 3remove from the oven, pieces should be slightly soft.
Add more pizza sauce to each and the cheeses.
sprinkle with oregano and salt and pepper if you choose to . I do not put extra salt.
- 4Return to oven and bake and additional 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly and browned
remove from oven and serve immediately.
It is good to remove them right away to a plate and the cheese can stick to your pan and make it hard to clean
If you remove them right away it is not a problem
- 5With my eggplant coming in now from my garden I have made this twice, the second time I cooked 2 so I could have a little left over for lunch the next day.