- (any of these cooked and chopped) spinach, mustard greens, swiss chard,collard greens
- biscuits from a can or homemade dough (how many depends on amout of guests and amount of greens)
- cream cheese (depends on amount of greens)
- parmeasan cheese (to sprinkle over top)
How to Make easy spinach (or any greens) cups
- 1Flattened biscuits from a can and put in a cup cake pan after greasing the pan.
In a bowl put cooked swiss chard, spinach or any greens. Add a little sugar if it is one of the more bitter ones like swiss chard, a pack of cream cheese (Size depends on amount of greens)and some garlic powder to taste. Mix it up and put into cup cake holders that have the biscuits in and sprinkle with parmeasan cheese.
Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes until buns are browning and swiss chard mix is hot.