Cucumbers 'n Cream
How to Make Cucumbers 'n Cream
- Peel and then slice the cucumbers as thin as possible.
Place in a large bowl, sprinkle the cucumbers with salt.
- Place a heavy plate on top of the sliced cucumbers to help press juice from the cucumbers. Let stand that way for 1 hour.
- After the cucumbers have softened, squeeze the juice from the cucumbers, using your hands. Discarding the juice.
After this step, add the thinly sliced onions.
- Add the vinegar, sugar, and pepper. Mix well.
Now add the sour cream and mix again.
- Chill well before serving.