Crustless Pumpkin Pizza
1 can(s)pumpkin, canned or cooked
1 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
2 tspitalian seasoning
2 Tbspchicken bouillon granules
1/2 stickbutter, unsalted
1/2 cheavy cream
2 pinchground cayenne pepper
1 Tbspcooking sherry
16 ozmozzarella cheese
1 dash(es)seasoned salt
1garlic flavored olive oil
How to Make Crustless Pumpkin Pizza
- Take all the ingredients in the pumpkin section, and mix on a low heat for 10 minutes
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Then empty pot content into a greased 9in round cake pan.
- Pack on the mozzarella, sprinkle the seasoned salt, and drizzle the olive oil atop the pumpkin.
- Place in oven for 30 min or until you get melted, bubbled, slightly browned cheese.
- Slice through the cheese layer and scoop out with a serving spoon. Sprinkle Parmesan to taste.
- Serve with either a spring mix salad or roasted asparagus. A slice of buttered, oven-baked French bread, if desired.