Crunchy Broccoli Bacon Salad
I almost didn't submit, because I though everyone probably makes this, but maybe not.
- 2 large
- heads broccoli cut into florets
- 1 small
- red onion cut into thin rings
- 1/3 c
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 6 slice
- bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- 3 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar
How to Make Crunchy Broccoli Bacon Salad
- 1put raisins in a small bowl, boil water, and pour over raisins to hydrate while you fix the rest of the dish.
- 2Fry bacon, drain on paper towels and crumble,
- 3Wash and dry broccoil, cut into small florets, put in a large bowl.
- 4Peel and thinly slice a small red onion.
- 5Add the bacon, onion, and well drained raisins to the broccoli.
- 6Mix all dressing ingredients together, pour over broccoli mixture, and mix well.
- 7Cover and refridgerate until ready to serve.