Crunchy Broccoli Bacon Salad
I almost didn't submit, because I though everyone probably makes this, but maybe not.
2 largeheads broccoli cut into florets
1 smallred onion cut into thin rings
1 cboiling water
6 slicebacon, fried crisp and crumbled
1 1/2 cmayonnaise
3 Tbspred wine vinegar
How to Make Crunchy Broccoli Bacon Salad
- put raisins in a small bowl, boil water, and pour over raisins to hydrate while you fix the rest of the dish.
- Fry bacon, drain on paper towels and crumble,
- Wash and dry broccoil, cut into small florets, put in a large bowl.
- Peel and thinly slice a small red onion.
- Add the bacon, onion, and well drained raisins to the broccoli.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together, pour over broccoli mixture, and mix well.
- Cover and refridgerate until ready to serve.