★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 lb
- carrots, peeled, cut diagonally into thin slices
- 1/2 c
- fat free, low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 c
- chive & onion 1/2 less fat cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped chives
How to Make Creamy Carrots
- 1Bring carrots and broth to boil in large skillet over medium-high heat,cover,reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 8-10 minuet or until carrots are tender but crisp.
NOTE. I have use frozen carrots for this. Just reduce the cooking time.
- 2Uncover and simmer 8-10 more minuets until most of broth is absorbed and carrots are tender.
- 3Remove form heat and add cream cheese. Stir until melted. Sprinkle with chives