Corn & Pepper Fritters
Daily Inspiration S7
*** Note: To grate corn, place a four-sided grater in a large bowl. Grate corn over largest grate holes. Be sure to measure both the corn and the liquid for use in this delicious fritter recipe
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- egg yolks, beaten
- egg whites
- 1 1/2 c
- grated fresh corn-on-the-cob (about 3 ears)
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- dash of black pepper
How to Make Corn & Pepper Fritters
- 1Preheat a lightly greased skillet or griddle. Combine egg yolks, corn, green pepper, flour, salt and black pepper in a medium bowl; mix well.
- 2Place egg whites in a small bow. Beat at high speed with elecctric mixer until stiff; fold into yolk mixture.
- 3Drop by heaping tablespoons of batter into skillet or on griddle. Cook over low heat 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.