COLE SLAW (SALLYE)
- 1 pkg
- cole slaw mix (prepackaged)
- green onions, including green part
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/4 c
- zesty italian dressing (i use wishbone)
- 2 Tbsp
- duke mayonnaise (heaping)
- 1 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
How to Make COLE SLAW (SALLYE)
- 1Place cole slaw mix in large mixing bowl
Thinly slice green onions and add to cabbage mix
Add chopped pecans to mix
- 2Whisk mayonnaise, italian dressing and sugar together until well blended and smooth
Pour over cabbage and mix well with wooden spoon.
If mix is too dry, add another tablespoon of mayonnaise and blend it into mix.
- 3Serve as a side dish with just about anything---barbecue, sandwiches, hamburgers, grilled chicken or anything else.