★★★★★ 1 vote5
- small onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb
- mushroom, chopped into quarters
- small zucchini
- tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 clove
- as always, bacon bits if desired
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh italian parsley leaves
How to Make Clinkerdagger,Bickerstaff and Petts veggie side
- 1Hit up a cast iron skillet or evenly heated frying pan.
Add the two tablespoons of oil and put in onion pieces.
Saute these for two minutes.
- 2Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook for two minutes.
Saute for two minutes.
- 3Add the zucchini pieces and saute for two minutes.
- 4Add the tomatoes and saute for the last two minutes.
If adding minced clove of garlic add it now in these last two minutes. I sometimes add fresh parsley bits and these would go in these last two minutes as well.
Plate and serve or put large server spoon in baking dish is serving buffet style.