Chinese cucumber salad
Some like this dish finished with hot chili oil.
This recipe is courtesy of Mikey Chen of Strictly Dumpling on Youtube. Here is the link, so you can watch him demo this recipe & more.
Ladies-beware his dimples!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbsplight soy sauce
1 Tbsprice vinegar
1 Tbspsesame oil
3-6 clovegarlic, minced
How to Make Chinese cucumber salad
- Mix everything except for cucumber in a big mixing bowl
- Cut cucumbers in half and place on chopping board.
- Cover with plastic wrap so it doesn't splatter.
- Beat or crush cucumber with blunt object like rolling pin or mace.
Roughly chop up the pieces.
- Mix cucumbers with sauce and chill in fridge for 30 min...then serve.