2 Tbspolive oil
1 tspchili powder
1 tspground cumin
2 lbcarrots (10-12 medium, cut into 1/4-inch diagonal slices or use pre-sliced bagged carrots)
2 Tbspchopped fresh cilantro
2 Tbsplime juice
How to Make Chili-Roasted Carrots
- Position rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 450ºF.
- Combine oil, chili powder, cumin and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add carrots and toss well to coat.
- Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast the carrots, stirring once, until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Toss the carrots with cilantro and lime juice.