CHEESY SPINACH CASSEROLE ROYALE
Recipe & photo: recipe4living.com
- 2 pkg
- (10 oz.ea.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 16 oz
- cottage cheese
- 1 lb
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c
- romano cheese, grated
- 1/2 c
- green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- bread crumbs, buttered
- 1 pinch
- dried basil
How to Make CHEESY SPINACH CASSEROLE ROYALE
- 1In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, saute green onions in 2 Tbsp. butter about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 2Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in microwave; add bread crumbs and mix together.
- 3Mix all the ingredients except the bread crumbs together and place in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking dish. Top with buttered bread crumbs and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.