Chargrilled Vegetable Loaf
- french stick ( or similar )
- 3-4 Tbsp
- mayonnaise, fat-free
- 2 tsp
- 3-4 c
- thickly sliced,chargrilled vegetables,eggplant,zucchini,peppers,mushrooms,onions
- 75 g
- 1 sprig(s)
- basil,leaves fresh
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Chargrilled Vegetable Loaf
- 1preheat a grill to medium heat.
- 2cut the french stick in half,then cut lengthways,taking care not to cut it all the way through.
- 3mix together the mayonnaise and pesto and spread generously on both sides of the bread.
fill with layers of sliced vegetable,feta and basil leaves.
season to taste.
- 4wrap well in foil and place on the grill for 5-6 minutes on each side to warm through.
- 5Tip...these can also be heated in the oven if you prefer. Try different flavours of pesto,such as basil,sun-dried tomato or roasted capsicum.