Cha Cha Beans
- small bag of dried pinto beans
- small pieces of salt pork
- medium tomato seeded and diced
- medium onion, diced
- cup chopped cilantro
- jalopena's seeds removed and diced
- limes (you might only need 1, depending on the size.
How to Make Cha Cha Beans
- 1Cook pinto beans using the quick method on the back of the beans. Add the salt pork while cooking. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Salsa directions:
Mix together the tomatoes, onions, cilantro, jalopena's. Squeeze juice of the lime over the ingredients.
- 3How to serve:
Place the beans in a serving bowl and put salsa on top. This is good served with some buttermilk cornbread.
- 4Tip: You can buy ready made salsa in the produce department.
Tip: You can leave some of the seeds in the salsa if you want to kick it up.