4heads of celery, white part only
2onions, peeled and sliced thin
4 ozdiced lean ham
8 cchicken or vegetable stock
·salt and white pepper to taste
1 ccream or milk
How to Make Celery Soup
- Cut celery into 1 in. pieces.Put them in a pot with onions,ham,and once cup of stock.
- Boil until vegetables are soft.Run mixture through a blender and return to pot.
- Add remaining stock, butter, salt,pepper, and flour that has been mixed with small amount of stock to make a thin liquid.
- Bring to a boil and continue cooking for another 1/2 hour.
- Add cream or milk and serve.