Cauliflower "tater" tots
I will be making them again soon - so photos will be available then.
Until then - these are a real treat! You can enjoy them guilt free on your low carb plan.
14 ozfrozen cauliflower, by weight
2 Tbspgrated parmesean cheese
·salt, onion, and garlic powder to taste
1/3 cparmesean cheese - from a shaker for dredging
How to Make Cauliflower "tater" tots
- In a microwave safe bowl on regular heat, cook cauliflower for 6 minutes on high. Pour into a colander, and allow to cool.
- Set up your food processor with the fine grater attachment and run you cauliflower through.
- Place cauliflower into a clean flour sack towel and wring out all of the excess liquid you can. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Place tots in freezer for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook for 40-45 minutes. Check regularly turning to create even browning. Remove from oven and enjoy! Makes 24
- Once these are frozen in step 6, you can pop them off the tray and freeze them in containers for quick, healthy snacks anytime.
- The entire recipe contains 11.1 carbs - portion are your discretion.