How to Make Cauliflower Pancakes
- 14 cups of cauliflower riced. ( just take a head of cauliflower, Break off the florettes and put them in a food processor. Pulse until it becomes like a grain . If you don't have a food processor and you can do it by grading them on a cheese grater)
- 2Dice onions as small as you can
- 3Put Cauliflower and diced onions into microwave safe bowl and cook at high power for 10 minutes . Set aside or put in refrigerator to cool, stirring every so often to release the steam
- 4Once the Cauliflower has cooled add the stirred eggs, three quarters of a cup of flour and 2 teaspoons of baking powder . Stir well
- 5At this point you should have a thick batter.
Heat your oil until 350.
- 6I usually just take a heaping teaspoon and put it into hot oil. I do press out the teaspoon into a nice pancake. Flip when golden
- 7I usually serve my pancakes fresh out of the oil with applesauce or for those who like it sour cream to give it an old world flavor